Thursday 19 July 2012

Life is so hard!

Heloo there...
it is hetic month for me whereby im facing my exam, broke up with nik and lots of backstabber and etc. I feel life is not easy as what we watch in television. Sometime I wish human should not have emotion so that we wont get hurt and feel the love but when i think back, i was wrong. Oh Allah, please help me get through all this. Sometime i fell its hard for being a human especially being a women. I hate when i feel sad being left by my love ones. Its hard for not falling in love to someone called Men! I wish i dont have feeling toward men because I know they will always hurt me. I dont trust anyone now. People that live in my past had teach me on how to hate them. I hate those feeling and I just wish i didnt have to go through with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment